Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superbae Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Fan will not turn off unless I switch circuit breaker off
    I have a Honeywell XE99 Series Model T6575C (http://www.thermostatshop.com/manuals/T6575C.pdf). The fan in my condo is constantly on even if I turn the thermostat to the "off" position. The only way I can get the fan to turn off is to switch the circuit breaker off at the main fuse box.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 05:00 PM

What type of system is this (gas, electric, heat pump?). Can you provide the brand & model # of the indoor unit? Does the system function in the heating mode? The problem may have nothing to do with the thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit breaker tripped but vacuum will not turn on [ 0 Answers ]

The Circuit breaker tripped when I was using my band saw in my garage. My sander, miter saw and vacuum were plugged in but not in use. After I tripped the circuit breaker, I was able to use my miter saw and sander but the vacuum would not work. I tried plugging into another socket but my...

Have to flip circuit breaker for furnace to turn on [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant gas furnace that is 12 years old. I've replaced the filter, thermostat (last year) and the HSI about 2 or 3 years ago. The HSI doesn't have a crack and did recently file it once our problem first started. Our problem has been going on for about 3 years now when it gets cold...

When I turn off the fan light it trip the circuit breaker [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn off the fan light it trip the circuit breaker

CIrcuit Breaker for Refrigerator won't turn back on [ 1 Answers ]

Had a nasty storm and lost power a couple of times. My refrigerator and microwave are on one plug and they did not have power. Checked the circuit breaker and the switch was off. When I flip it back on, it immediately turns itself back off. A few sparks fly sometime. Do I have a blown fuse and...

Circuit Breaker Won't Switch To On [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'd appreciate anyone's advice. Today, I realized that one of my condensing units isn't working properly. So I was turning the breakers to both the A/C downstair and upstair units on and off periodically during the day to figure out the problem. Nothing has been solved on that end, but...

View more questions Search