Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliekatee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 03:57 PM
    90's anime?
    I remember a movie from the when I was a kid, and all I remember is there being a little girl and she's with a sloth, and there's a flying ship? I've been looking for this for years, and I can't remember, Anyone?
    MEOW.meow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 11:24 PM

Doesn't sound familiar. But what I usually do is ask the anime shops who sell the films and describe them.
    meowwl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 01:46 AM
    Maybe Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind ?

The title character has a pet that looks like a sloth or lemur, and there are flying ships in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's anime series [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for an anime series that I used to watch as a kid in the early 90's. It is about a little girl who is either an orphan or just abandoned by her parents, who grows up in an orphanage/foster home. However, the lady who runs the home is really mean and mistreats the poor little...

Old anime movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and my question is about a movie I saw when I was little, but I can't remember much about it, in fact I can only remember some of the end. There is a white haired young man talking to a white haired little girl, they are both wearing white clothes, and the world seems polluted and...

Name of this 90's anime cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having flashbacks of this old cartoon for some reason and I strangely want to watch it again. In the beginning I remember there being a boy in his room who hears a parade. I think he has a blimp hanging up in his room and sees an identical one flying outside his window. They take him away to...

Anime cartoon in the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

o.k. its been bugging me, but I got to know the title of this show. Its starts with 5 warriors or samuri's. Each one has a different weapon and different colored armor. The red one has two samuri swords, the orange one has nun-chucks, the blue one has a very big sword, the purple one has...

View more questions Search