Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bgles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Continuing Circuit board burn out
    We have oil heat with the Carrier Furnace model#VCL036. Installed 12/99... we have replaced the circuit board at least(6) times... soon to be (7) as it is happening again and he we can not get it to run. Why does this keep happening?
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 03:06 PM

When you say "burn-out", does the board appear to actually be burned, or is it just not working? If you still have any of the old ones laying around, post a pic or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Control Board cause a Blower Motor to cease/burn working ? [ 0 Answers ]

My technician went to this house to replace a tstat, once on scene he had trouble with the wiring, he cause the control board to stop working, but when another company arrived to replace the board they discovered that the blower motor has also stopped working, now is this a coincidence or can a...

Continuing a circuit after a GFIC outlet is installed [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I'm in the process of finishing my basement and am running a new 20 amp circuit to about 6 outlets and then into a GFIC circuit in a bathroom. My question is if it is okay to continue the circuit from the GFIC to a set of bathroom switches controlling the bathroom vanity light and bathroom...

Can you burn up a circuit by cutting of the gas heater? [ 4 Answers ]

I am renting a house and the only appliance that runs off gas is the central heater. The Landlord told me I still need to get the gas turned on (eventhough we won't be using the heater for the next 4 months) to keep the pilot light lit. The landlord said if the pilot light is not lit then it...

View more questions Search