Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 23, 2011, 02:14 AM
    Kitty spayed yesterday, can't find her now
    At 3 a.m. I realized that my kitty is somewhere in the house hiding. I don't want to wake my dad by searching his room. What are the chances she's able to take out her stitches? I put smelly gel on them.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 03:03 AM

I have never known a cat to do that, joy, so I don't think you have to worry. She is just ultra sensitive to all of that handling I guess. She will come out when she is hungry and thirsty.

Tick
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 23, 2011, 03:24 AM
    Tick.. you are right! Here she is just a minute ago, safe and sound.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 03:53 AM

Good, now you two can snuggle and have a nap !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 kitty missing from litter of 6, only 2 weeks old. Can't find remains or anything. [ 0 Answers ]

My cat had her second litter 2 weeks ago, she was doing very well taking care of them. We left for the Christmas holidays and when we came back she had moved her litter under the sink in the bathroom. I had a friend come by everyday to feed and refill the water. When we came home there were are...

Do all hvac motors have capacitors? I tried to find mine yesterday to no avail. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out why my indoor unit has low fan speed. After a little research I saw that someone suggested the motor's run capacitor could be to blame. Unfortunately after thoroughly searching for it around the motor I can't find. Do all home HVACs have a capacitor for the blower...

Do all hvac motors have capacitors? I tried to find mine yesterday to no avail. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out why my indoor unit has low fan speed. After a little research I saw that someone suggested the motor's run capacitor could be to blame. Unfortunately after thoroughly searching for it around the motor I can't find. Do all home HVACs have a capacitor for the blower...

My puppy spayed yesterday [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my boston terrier Lulu was spayed yesterday and is running and playing like normal, I am worried she may reopen her incision. Can I wrap her with an Ace bandage to give her some support? Thank you for your help

Puppy was spayed yesterday, after care? [ 5 Answers ]

Callie was spayed yesterday. When I picked her up the ran down the list of aftercare instructions but I was so focused on her and my daughter who wasn't behaving that I would like to make sure I heard correctly. She was very groggy yesterday, barely moved and slept all day. This morning she woke...

View more questions Search