Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelbabygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 12:08 AM
    My eyes are brighter brown after detox!
    I started a 14 day detox 7 days ago & I've noticed that my eyes have gotten to be a lighter brown than normal.I had light brown eyes when I was a kid but I'm assuming somewhere along the way I took in a lot of toxic things because I'm 30 & have never detoxed before in my life.My mom has hazel eyes & so does my older brother.They started their detox 12 days ago & they are walking around now with big blue eyes!Imagine that! Its true. My question is,is this normal & what can I do daily to make sure I remain toxin free?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 23, 2011, 08:39 AM
    Detox from what? Drugs, alcohol, or food additives and refined foods?

Eye color, I don't know. Since the pigment does change in infancy, I suppose it could change again, or there could be a change in the refraction of light on the lens, based on some change in health... sounds far fetched but possible.
    Angelighte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 01:41 AM
    Hi Angelbabygirl
    What 14 day detox programme are you doing? I would love to try it.
    Angelighte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Hi Angelbabygirl - how can I get in touch with you to find out the particular detox you, your mum and your brother went on?
    Can you post it here?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who has eyes that are normally brown that turned black [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today. I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his...

Does chinese herbs make dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a very light brown [ 2 Answers ]

Will chinese herbs make my dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a lighter brown color

What hair colour goes with brown eyes [ 1 Answers ]

What Hair Colour Will Go With Brown Eyes And Dark Skin?

Are my baby's eyes blue or brown ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my son is half portuguese from his father who has light brown eyes and half english from me I have bluey green eyes they change from day to day when my son was born 16 weeks ago his eyes were a deep purple coulor that changed to a very dark blue around the edges and a lighter blue in the middle...

View more questions Search