Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 11:38 PM
    4 Year Old's Teeth
    Hi my son is for a few months ago he ran into a brick wall and hit his mouth.His front tooth has gone black.I took him to the dentist and they said that he has killed the tooth,but it is best to leave it to fall out by it's self.I hate seeing him with a black tooth do you think his advise is right?I don't understand why they don't pull it out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 11:57 PM

Yes, this is common and you got good advice. The new adult tooth has yet to grow in and push the baby tooth out.

Yes, it's unsightly, but it is only temporary. My daughter had the same problem and she is now 17 years old with a stunningly white smile.
    mydang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 12:04 AM
    Thank you I was a bit worried I couldn't find much information on topic myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 4 year old's father isn't around, how do I tell her why? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was born in 2002 and from the start her father wanted nothing to do with us because he felt as though she was not his. In 2003 I met this great guy who accepted me and my daughter with open arms. We recently ended our relationship in the summer of 2006 which is also the time when I...

17 year old's rights [ 4 Answers ]

Situation: (Fake names) 1. Joe and Amanda are divorced with a 17-yr old daughter. 2. Joe lives in California; Amanda lives in Washington. Their daughter, currently lives with Joe. Amanda has physical custody of the daughter. 3. Joe is still paying for child support even though the daughter...

My 3 year old's grandmother must not have visitation [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old's grandmother must not have visitation. She recently filed here in New York city. If this makes it to court, what steps should I take to prevent this from happening? What should I bring up in court to stop her. Notes.. my sons mother is not deceased and is in agreement with me,...

My 12 year old's behavior.Lying specifically [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old daughter that loves to stay on the cell phone, well text really, and she lies constantly and is very sneaky. I have preached till I don't know whatelse to do. I have her in Church and have explained that she needs to focus on school, not boys... Help:eek:

7 year old's baby tooth is loose but turning black [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old has a loose front tooth that is turning black. Is this normal? Thanks.

View more questions Search