Ask
    salzbrenner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 02:46 PM
    Formatting cells
    To display as a speed in "km/h"
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 22, 2011, 03:53 PM

Huh? Are you referring to a spreadsheet? You posted this under E-mail so your question is confusing and lacking in detail.
    salzbrenner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Im sorry scott I have since figured out my own answer and am now very happy with its result but thank you very much anyhow. Thank you very much

-Sascha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Cells not formatting. [ 2 Answers ]

I have some cells that have been formatted to be conditional by someone else. Now I can't get rid of the conditional formatting! When the number I put in the cell is above a certain number, it turns red! But I don't want this anymore! :( How do I fix this mess?

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

Formatting HD [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, You may think this an odd question but I would be interested in the answer. Does the Hard Drive depreciate the more it is formatted? If so, does anyone have any idea about approximately how may formats are needed before it depreciates beyond use? Thanks in anticipation.

View more questions Search