Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tipra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 07:39 AM
    Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description)
    There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the actor.there is a big explosion in the forest behind.
    The main actor up front has a black shirt and black jeans and the soldiers are in a khaki colored uniform with a rifle I guess.plzz can't remember the film
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Apr 22, 2011, 07:51 AM
    PLATOON (1986)?
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2011, 04:46 AM
    Platoon's a great movie. One of my favs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Vague Description of scene in movie featuring train.. hoping to find title [ 0 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me figure this one out, I only remember it from when I was a kid so the details my be a bit off… Men are running about in what I think was a hidden military base dug into the side of a mountain, they were trying to escape a bomb detonation or something until they find out...

Title of a movie from a poster description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My brother and I are trying to remember a movie title from a poster we used to see whenever our dad brought us to school when we were in elementary. This would have been somewhere mid or late 80's and It's an R rated movie I think. The poster is the sillouhette of a presumably naked man and...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Vague description of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need some serious help right now I remember a couple of scenes from a movie which name escapes me Two cops raid a warehouse accidently(I think) and one of them gets killed Later two cops are staking out a house and some one leaves it, one of them look up but the other one is already picking...

View more questions Search