Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanandlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Amazon.com phone number or eMail address
    Amazon.com charged us an amount higher than than I signed up for on an order I made today. Their email confirming purchase shows a product price about twice what it was advertised as and what I confirmed purchase for.
    Their help pages are anything but. They claim you can get contact info from any of them.
    YOU CAN'T.I can find no way to contact them.Please help.
    Elmer L Johnson

REF purchase number 103-0559938-5829433
    jeffp Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Jan 24, 2007, 06:46 PM
    If you click on the help tab at the top then click on one of the topics on the left. If the answer is not there then you have the option of emailing or phoning customer service from there. Look on the right side of that second screen.

You will need to log in so that they have the transaction you are contacting them about.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email address corrupted [ 9 Answers ]

I am no expert, but this is the craziest thing I have ever seen. I recently switched from earthlink dial-up to Alltel dsl. After doing so, I contacted those in my address book of the change. One of those contacts came bouncing back as "undeliverable". Turns out it was a sibling who of course...

Yahoo Phone Number [ 2 Answers ]

I need a phone number for Yahoo. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Email address configuration [ 1 Answers ]

Why are separated by the dot such as [email protected]?

Can my new cell phone number be found? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had to change my cell phone number due to a psycho wanting to misuse the information and "find" me. He contacted a company to try and trace the source of my internet use and other ridiculous stuff. With my number, I didn't close the account, I just called and asked them to change my...

Giving out my unlisted phone number [ 19 Answers ]

I recently changed my phone number and made it unlisted because there was a guy pestering and almost stalking me, and the police recommended I change it, among other things. I've given my new number to a few select individuals, and told them that under no circumstances are they to give the number...

View more questions Search