Ask
    stellina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 07:18 AM
    My dog has an ithcy and red butt and keeps on licking himself
    My dogs butt is itchy and red and he keeps on licking himself

Check out some similar questions!

Dog licking anus [ 4 Answers ]

Dog licking other dogs [ 1 Answers ]

My 19 month old black lab rescue mix female WILL NOT STOP LICKING my other 2 black lab rescue female and male 5 yr. old dogs. She licks their faces and mouths constantly and they hate it! Help! How can I stop Lucy from licking the other 2 dogs. (2 older dogs are not related).

Dog Licking Her Paws [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A 7 Year Old ****zu Who We Rescued From A Centre. Since We Adopted Her We Have Had Her On Numeroius Occasions To The Vets As Hse Is Constantly Licking Her Paws The Vet Says Its Her Anal Glands But We Have Had These Emptied Every time We Go And Within Days She Has Started Again. Has Anyone...

Dog licking [ 2 Answers ]

My dog recently started licking everything. He licks the sofa, the bed, our skin, the carpet. We have had him for 8 years and he has always been the perfect dog. We are just curious. Just for your info, he recently had a check up and was diagnosed with heart murmur, and also never urinated in...

DOG SUTURES.to keep from licking.asap [ 5 Answers ]

My dog just got neutered and she keeps trying to lick her sutures... and I am going to have to go to work tomorrow all day and I don't want her to take them out.. the vet didn't give us anything to give her.. what can I do.. PLEASE HELP:(FAST

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.