Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maci210x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 06:36 AM
    What's the movie called called?
    I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think he satys whith them because he dosnt have anywhere else to go. The family have a pet horse and they wake up and find the horse dead in the swimming pool which is filled with the horses blood and 'dayle' convinces the kids that it was the dads fault and at the end 'dayle' trys to kill the family. Thats all i remember of the movie, sorry it's not a very good description.
    and i think the movie was relesed in 2003-2005
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Apr 22, 2011, 07:33 AM

Cold Creek Manor (2003)
    Undeniable Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Yea, its Cold Creek Manor
    cclicous123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Oh I love that movie cold creek manor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok when I was a kid I watched a film where some kids in a street got together and locked their parents up in the basement because they were sick of the way they were either arguing or treating them. Thus giving the kids the rule of the house. I think it was a disney film but I'm not too sure. Can...

What's this movie called where?. [ 4 Answers ]

I remember going to watch it in the cinema's 5 or 6 years ago but I can't for the life of me remember what its called. The story went a little something like this, it started with a young woman, a nurse I believe, with blonde hair, going to a house in a remote swamp type area, I'm sure it was...

What's that movie called? [ 4 Answers ]

A movie in which mother hood beats science. They took her son erased her and her memory and all pictures of him. She has dreams about her son and thinks she's going crazy as there is no record of her son and everyone thinks she's going insane. She remembers having that bond while her baby is in her...

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I once watched a movie where there were these bunch of professors, quite old all of them, from all sorts of disciplines(E.G Physics, theology,biology,history etc) are gathering in a home of one of their fellow colleague, a professor too but seems younger than them all. If I'm not mistaken, they are...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Saw a movie on cable in the 90s about a high school student who was being bullied. Its similar to the new movie "Never Back Down" only this one has it where the school janitor saves the student from being jumped. He then trains the student how to fight. One scene I remember is when the janitor...

View more questions Search