Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Llwaysl8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 07:37 PM
    Dating Survey
    Hi, My friend and I are running a dating survey and we'd greatly appreciate your input. Thanks! :)

You are dating Mary and Jen. You're spending weekends with Mary, having sex exclusively with her, blowing off dates with Jen to be with her; even though you had been on two dates with Jen and are making plans to see Jen again. You tell Mary that you want to date her exclusively and that you want her to be exclusive with you. Who is more important to you Jen or Mary?

1) Mary
    2) Jen
    3) Equally important
    4) Undecided

Does the fact that you know that Mary was partying with her girlfriends and kissing other guys change your answer to the above question?

1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Undecided

Lisa is dating Bob and Rick. Lisa spends most of her time with Bob and has sex with only him. Lisa tells Bob that she wants to date him exclusively. Bob knows Lisa is actively dating Rick. If Bob really likes Lisa, should Bob agree to date Lisa exclusively?

1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Undecided
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Apr 21, 2011, 08:01 PM
    E. None of the above. It doesn't sound like this is the right time in your life for a committed relationship. Have fun!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 12:42 AM
    Sounds like you like to have fun. So just do so ;)

Good luck,
    Javi
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 03:00 PM
    You are dating Mary and Jen. You're spending weekends with Mary, having sex exclusively with her, blowing off dates with Jen to be with her; even though you had been on two dates with Jen and are making plans to see Jen again.  You tell Mary that you want to date her exclusively and that you want her to be exclusive with you.  Who is more important to you Jen or Mary?
    1) Mary
    2) Jen
    3) Equally important
    4) Undecided
    Must be Mary, because you are having exclusive sex, and want an exclusive relationship. But you must be planning on being a lying cheater if you are still going to be seeing Jen, behind Mary's back.

Does the fact that you know that Mary was partying with her girlfriends and kissing other guys change your answer to the above question? 
    1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Undecided
    NO, because you were the one who made a choice to have exclusive sex with her and want a commitment. 

Lisa is dating Bob and Rick. Lisa spends most of her time with Bob and has sex with only him. Lisa tells Bob that she wants to date him exclusively. Bob knows Lisa is actively dating Rick. If Bob really likes Lisa, should Bob agree to date Lisa exclusively? 
    1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Undecided
    Bob is a big boy and can make his own choices. In both your questions, once a mutual agreement to be exclusive is arrived at, then all bets are off with sex, or dating others.
    1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Maybe so

Did I pass this silly test, and what do I win? :cool:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 03:09 PM

How fast was Mary going to the next train station and will she arrive before 3:00? If Jen got there 53 minutes after Mary, and it was a Tuesday in August, what time did Jen's train leave the station?

Sorry, couldn't help it... :)

I agree... if you wanted to truly be exclusive, you would not be planning to still see someone else. You can't be a little exclusive or when it suits you.

Date different people, let those people date different people, and enjoy getting to know different people until you find someone you really do want to be exclusive with.

After all, none of it is actually exclusive if other people are still involved.
    sahar. Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2011, 02:01 AM
    first Q ==> non of them
    2nd Q ==>no
    3rd q==> no
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 02:43 AM
    I only date one person at a time so I can't answer.
    melissa7294 Posts: 33, Reputation: -1

Apr 24, 2011, 10:04 AM
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Llwaysl8 View Post
    Hi, My friend and I are running a dating survey and we'd greatly appreciate your input. Thanks! :)

You are dating Mary and Jen. You're spending weekends with Mary, having sex exclusively with her, blowing off dates with Jen to be with her; even though you had been on two dates with Jen and are making plans to see Jen again. You tell Mary that you want to date her exclusively and that you want her to be exclusive with you. Who is more important to you Jen or Mary?

1) Mary
    2) Jen
    3) Equally important
    4) Undecided
    **** you are the most important thing to Yourself, you put no regard into any of the lies you are telling either.

1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Undecided
    **** what the other person does has no effect on your bad behavior, only if you stay with them or not, Your actions are what counts in the way you behave

1) Yes
    2) No
    3) Undecided
    Does not mean she agrees to no longer date the other person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

And the survey says [ 37 Answers ]

OK all you Obama supporters, tell us why you’re voting for Obama. What proposal of his is going to benefit you, your family, your neighbor, your job, the economy, your country, the world? Specifics please.

The survey says [ 1 Answers ]

The results came in as to boundaries. The property I bought with two rentals has my trailers, septic, driveway lawns. They have been there for at least 15 yrs, I donot own property trailers are on. Saw lawyer that was hired for the purchase of property. He says I should talk to man who owns...

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

View more questions Search