Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Poor treatment from spouse!
    Please note, that this missive is very tongue in cheek!

I have been in bed ill since last evening. I have a massive tummy virus. Yet my Lady made me wait over night before she brought me a light breakfast. And she only brought me hot tea once last evening! Go figure!

I am bedridden and in very serious discomfort, yet my lady is not waiting on me hand and foot nor is she rubbing my back or placing a cool compress on my fevered brow. Why I was only able to get hot tea three or four times today. And then only because my pain was so great that some of the slight moans of pain slipped past my cracked and bleeding lips were finally heard be her.

I mean, here I am, lying in my sickbed, suffering ever so stoically and all she can do is be kind to me. What kind of treatment is that for a suffering male?

If women only knew what it is like to suffer and be in tummy pain, maybe they would be more compassionate! MOAN. MOAN. SUFFER!

Well, I guess I'll just have to make do. We males are so tough, we can take the pain and suffering. Ouch! I just hurt my little finger. I hope this isn't another symptom. Oh Bonnie! Bonnie, where are you? Why do you have that pillow in your hands? Help! :)

I thank my Lady for her kind and careful treatment, and yes I am actually feeling pretty decently this evening.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 05:39 PM

I am so terribly sorry to hear of the treatment you have been receiving. It is women like your wife who give the rest of us a bad name... such a shame... ;)

Feel better, and go easy on her, as I am sure she is trying her utmost. No doubt you are a very obliging patient... :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 05:40 PM

Oh, you poor poor baby! Your wife is such a tyrant!

Apr 21, 2011, 05:43 PM

Ladies, I will respond after I finish my tea and this English Muffin Bonnie just brought in to me.

Moan - Moan - chuckle!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 08:28 PM

You lucky devil, having such a caring mate! My wife makes me clean my own dog house whether I am sick or not!! :o

Want to trade? I could use an English Muffin right now. Heck I would take a picture of a Big Mac right now. I haven't eaten all afternoon, been cleaning this pig sty, I mean dog house. :confused:

You're a real lucky guy. >shucks< Got any bones to spare?? Tips on loosening this collar?? What you were joking?? Well I ain't and I'm getting sick and tired of her pulling my tail!! :mad:

Apr 22, 2011, 06:07 AM

Please don't complain about being pulled by the tail.

The lady could change locations and pull by the throat!

I discover the source of pain in my little finger. I had moved it.

My lady is Scottish-Italian. She hails from a suburb of NYC and she was a Lady Marine. As a general rule of thumb, I try not to get on her bad side. I mean it's not like I'm going to win anything. It's far easier and safer to just shut-up and lose with any possible scrap of dignity I can invent.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 08:52 AM

How mean she is to you.

On the other hand I would treat your condition by pressing a pillow firmly over your face for about 5 minutes.

Apr 22, 2011, 09:13 AM

Judy,

As I continue suffering in silence, I will reflect on your planned use of the pillow. At first blush I think I might have some Oxygen intake issues with the pillow over my face. Can we skip that process please. While that may be a permanent cure for what ails me, I think it would be just a little to permanent.

I must be feeling better because I got a hug and Orange juice with breakfast today.

What a great Lady, I know I'm getting better treatment than I probably deserve, but hey, how often do we males have to deal with discomfort? That was a rhetorical question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HIPAA violation to mention to my doctor that a friend got poor treatment? [ 0 Answers ]

I referred a friend of mine to one of my doctors a while ago and he has since cancelled his appointments with my doctor and gone with another physician due to the office staff constantly calling to reschedule his appt. When it was time for me to go in for an appt I mentioned to my doctor that I...

How does abused spouse still married due to health and lack of income leave spouse? [ 1 Answers ]

After counseling, police victim advocate and social workers, everyone says leave, but due to no recent physical abuse (tons of verbal, neglect, antagonistic mentally cruel treatment daily), and due to his income being included though we've lived separately for 2.5 years. I cannot qualify for...

He's poor, I'm not rich but not poor, he expects me to pay for everything, cheap? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend is poor, I'm not rich nor poor, he expects me to pay for everything.. sometimes at dinner he orders a long list and I know I'm going to have to pay for it.. is it about being poor? Or is he cheap?

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

View more questions Search