Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chapa3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Need to move to handicap accessible property
    Our daughter is physically handicap, and she needs to move in with us. But where we live right now it isn't accessible for her. We need to know if there is anyway we can get out of our Rental Agreement.

Check out some similar questions!

Handicap accessible bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

This is an interview I need help with. How you feel if you were wheelchair handicapped and the university you was currently attending wasn't handicap accessible?

Uninformed property foreclosure move [ 1 Answers ]

My apartment building went in to foreclosure and the landlord did not inform me now the bank has bought the property and I'm being forced to moved am I entitled to some kind of money to assist me with such an unexpected move:

How to move the 2nd from one property to a different one/ [ 1 Answers ]

I like to move a 2nd that I have one one property to a different home, so I can open up some equity on the first home how do I do this?

Property Tax Issue - I might have to move out! [ 3 Answers ]

My grandmother died about a month ago. I am now to inherit her house (more like mansion) in Houston, Texas (I live in the UK, btw). I'm very grateful however there is a large issue with the property taxes on the house, its $30950/yr! (not a mistake, I still think that they are joking). Over here in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.