Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jondb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Bleeding wisdom teeth postop
    Is it wise to put pressure via gauze on wisdom teeth to stop the bleeding faster?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2011, 02:20 PM
    You should have been instructed to do just that. If the bleeding doesn't stop you can bite on a wet tea bag. The tannic acid in the tea will help the clot to form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having pain in my regular teeth after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago. I wanted to know when I would be able to lay flat in bed? I have been propping up my head with pillows for the past 4 nights and wanted to know when is a good time to start sleeping normally. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower left side of...

Five wisdom teeth. [ 8 Answers ]

So, I've needed my wisdom teeth out for a little while now. I have five wisdome teeth but none of them have erupted yet. My face swells up sometimes and I can't eat.. they cause a lot of pain. Not all the time though. They just act up at times. I've lost my insurance now and the dentist had told me...

Wisdom Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

I had four wisdom teeth out on the 13th. I was given an antibiotic because I had a small infection where one of my bottom tooth was. It is finally starting to get better but still hurts to touch and throbs sometimes. My main problem is since I got them pulled, I developed white patches on my...

Wisdom Teeth [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had two wisdom teeth removed top and bottom nearly 3 weeks ago - Lately my mouth has felt abit uncomfortable and when looking in the mirror I noticed that there was something in the area where I had the bottom Wisdom removed, it's a white colour and it feels loose when I swallow. Also...

Wisdom teeth! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all! I have to get my wisdom teeth out in two weeks... all four of them at once! (im 21yrs old)I am kind of nervous! I am getting the level IV sedation which means they knock you out, more or less. Anyway, for the pain afterwards my oral surgeron prescribed vicodin... my mom is like,...

View more questions Search