Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerchick717 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 10:55 AM
    I'm 13 years old and I am 119 pounds! And I'm only 5'1.
    I'm 13 years old and are 5'1, and I weigh 119. I have been playing soccer since I was really little, and I have a lot of musle weight on me, but I still think I am fat. What can I do to lose weight?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 10:58 AM

At 13 you haven't even lost your baby fat yet. 119 lbs at 5'1" isn't FAT. Its not skinny... but its not fat either. Avoid junk food and sweet drinks, that alone will usually take care of it... but you HAVE to eat a balanced diet or it WILL negatively affect your health as you are growing.
    soccerchick717 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Okay, thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I'm 14 years old 5'4 and I weigh 200 POUNDS I need to lose weight asap HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

This is my last year in junior high and we 8th grader have a lot of activities at the end of the school year which is in may. I'm 200 pounds so I want to at least lose 72 pounds by then and I only have 4 days out the week to exercise because I'm busy tuesday-thursday HELP PLZZZ I NEED THIS ASAP

I am 22 years old and 95 pounds and always tired [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 22 years and 95 pounds, for the longest time and I can't gain a pound. Even when I do I lose it back in a day . I am always tired and have real bad headaces. I like to eat but most of the time I don't have an appetite.

5'1" and 62lbs [I'm 14] [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 & I'm a girl. I weigh 62lbs and my height is 5'1? Is that normal? What's the average weight for a 14 year old girl?

View more questions Search