Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wife09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 09:36 AM
    I have full custody what are my rights has a mother?
    My son's father is not in his life what are my rights
    wife09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 09:47 AM
    I have full custody what are my rights has a mother?
    I have a 2 yrs. Old son his dad his not in life but he pays child support but I'm want to move out of the state, just don't know want my rights are
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 10:18 AM

Move from what State? I varies.

Does the father have visitation but doesn't exercise it?

Please don't keep opening new threads.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 10:19 AM

Your threads have different information.

Do you have sole custody? Does the father pay support? Does the father have visitation rights?

What State?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 10:26 AM

You may move anytime you want, as long as you don't want to take your son with you.

If you wish to move out of state, then it will depend on the custody agreement you have. Does it require notice ?
    If you move without his permission, he could file in court to ask the child be returned.

Since he does not visit the court may not agree with him but he can take you to court if you move without his permission to move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the mother get full custody after giving up full custody to the father? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife had recently got a divorce from her husband on grounds that she was unhappily married to him, and she had given full custody to the father because she did not have a way to support the kids. She did not want to give full custody to the father but had no choice at the time. The kids love...

Full custody for the mother? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mother to 5 children I have been separated from there father since 2005 and have received no child support from him what so ever! He has been in and out of jail since 2005 I ave many isses with him wanting to see my children, I do not feel my children r safe with him due to his past...

Can father agree to surrender full custody rights to the mother of child? [ 4 Answers ]

My question is Can my daughters father consent full custody to me with out going to court? My daughter is going to be 2yrs of age, I am the sole caretaker of her. I have provided everything to my daughter with out the need of her father. We were never married and she does not have his last...

Mother wanting full custody [ 9 Answers ]

OK well I'm a young mother, 17 actually and I have a 6 month old son... I just recently broke up with the baby's father... we were just boyfriend and girlfriend... nothing really serious... I'm afraid he's going to take my son one day for a little bit and not bring him back... I want to know how to...

Full Custody To Mother [ 4 Answers ]

What rights do I have as a full parent to my son? If the father of my son wants to take him to another state to spend time with him what do I do to prevent that from happening because I want to have monitored visits and since we live in different states, how do I prevent my sons father from taking...

View more questions Search