Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmbdoc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2003, 03:01 AM
    Invention of radio
    Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2012, 09:13 AM
    I did find this website that talks about the invention of the radio
    The Invention of Radio

Invention of Radio Celebrated in S.F. / 100th birthday exhibit this weekend

I think that some of these sites may have contacts you can ask about it

Youtube does have info on it too Invention of Radio - Reginald A. Fessenden Part 1.wmv - YouTube

Guglielmo Marconi and the invention of radio - YouTube

And here is a dogpile search of movies about invention of radio
    movies about radio invention - Dogpile Web Search

I really hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

New Invention Idea, help getting funds for prototype [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyplace I can go to get help financially with getting a patent and getting the prototype built? My idea is a car that drives itself, not by mag rails embedded in the road, but by computer system in the car.:)

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

On the Radio [ 4 Answers ]

We just got notified that my wife's Christmas album ( from last year) is being used on the play list of the "General Electric" Christmas special. I am not sure what stations exactly will be playing it We got our notice from the station in Fredonia NY. It was planned on being aired tonight...

Am radio [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Nissan Sentra (1994). The car radio has been fine until a short time ago. Now there is strong static on all the AM stations; the FM stations are clear. Does anyone have a simple solution to this problem? Thanks -sonoma

View more questions Search