Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farhana30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 04:45 AM
    Need to know I someone did black magic on me?
    Need to know I someone did black magic on me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 04:48 AM

There is no way of knowing. If you truly believe someone did, I think you will find out soon. If you don't believe, then you will be okay.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 04:51 AM

Only people who allow or think black magic is real can be effected by it, it can have no effect on those who do not accept it
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 21, 2011, 01:54 PM
    More importantly, WHY do you think someone has done some magic against you?
    osranick36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Well is not that I want to believe so,but at the same time so many things are so weird now
    swapkha12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 03:02 PM
    What I suspect is it's a combination of badluck and sort of evil negative spirit which is hampering your mind .try some deep breathing practise early morning might help as this will cleanse your thoughts eventually you might realise if there is relly something wrong with your surrounding .
    Kam666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 10:10 PM
    My life has been turned upside down I have been separated and now my wife wants a divorce after ten years of marriage and a son an daughter what is going on
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tantriktantrik View Post
    for people who suffer from ill effects of black magic or any kind of witch craft send me your details with picture to [email protected], will check and let you know if i can help you.
    I have reported your post as not being helpful, or in any way what we have to offer on AMHD.Please stop posting in this manner.
    cswan1991 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Do you practice white magic and/or any spiritual gifts (i.e. clairaudiency, clairvoyancy, perceptive vision, etc... )? If so your gifts and/or beliefs will lead you to your answer. If not what symptoms/situation changes are you experiencing?
    cswan1991 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Also try a spiritual clensing of your home with sea salt, olive oil, and burn sage leaves. Make sure to get all windowsills and doorways, while imagining a pure white light resonating from your body encompasing your home. I am pagan so I've done many spiritual cleansings of my home as well as friends and family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if you've black magic?How to remove it? [ 8 Answers ]

After coming back from a world tour, my family had never been in peace. My brother changed and became aggressive. Everyday fight happen in our house. He is really different outside home Just like he was before. But as soon he gets home he swears , hits punches etc. He is mostly against me. I don't...

Black Magic box [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30yrs old now I love doing magic but what got me started when I was around 6-10was this little magic black box, I can't recall the name it came with a wand that produced a flower a 2 color silk color changing handkerchief the box itself would do magic tricks you put a ball in a side door lide...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search