Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdesai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 01:53 AM
    Can I travel on B1/B2 , when F2 visa is pending on 221g
    I had been for Student dependent visa interview on 20th April F2 , they asked me to provide additional documentation through drop box.
    If I drop my passport with the required documents , they say it may take 3 to 4 weeks of processing time.

But my husband convacation is on May7th , Since I want to attend convacation , can I go on B1/B2 visa and then come back and submit the additional documents?

I had been to USA in Jan and Feb 2011 on B1/B2 visa , I had got permission to stay till June 2011.Will my re-entery within 3 months be a problem?

Check out some similar questions!

I751 pending, can I travel with a letter extending my conditional resident status? [ 1 Answers ]

Apply for Removal of conditional residence, need to travel overseas, but only have a letter ins sent giving the permission to travel abroad. Is the letter secure or will I have trouble coming back home?

Travel by L1B while H1B status pending [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working with a Company A in INDIA and holding L1B visa with validity till Jun 2009. I applied for H1B through company B. I've been pass through H1B lottery process for current year. Now my H1B visa status is Pending. Can I travel to US by L1B visa now. If I travel, Will my H1B petition get...

H1B Visa Pending, want to travel. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would be glad if someone could help me out here, about travelling abroad while my application for changing from F1 to H1 status is pending. If I travel abroad right now, my I94 card number is going to change, so will that require me to REFILE the H1 application again or I would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.