Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaikha_ibrahim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 10:18 AM
    What are the basics when an industrial engineer develop and equipment?
    Hi, I have task on English subject that we have to write an essay about something related to our major , it's hard for me because I am still in foundation year , I have chosen to write, What are the basics when an industrial engineer develop and equipment or a tool , it has to be in general since the doctors who are going to mark the essay are not industrial engineers , I have chosen these basics . Cost , quality and safety. Is it right?

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a Contractor and Industrial equipment rental company? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Contractor and Industrial equipment rental company.

How to get a license as marine engineer for third engineer in U.S.A. Or U.K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in South Korea and I also have Third engineer license for working on a merchant ship in Korea. But I want get a license in U.S.A or U.K. So could you tell me what I have to do for this. I want work in a U.S.A company or U.K one having a license which I will get a...

Will he develop feelings for her? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently met a girl who he thinks would be a really good friend... she admitted to me that she has a thing for him but he's not going after her... im scared he will develop feelings for her because she is so down to earth and a great manipulator... but he refuses to stop being friends...

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.