Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sjc123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Please read and help!
    I've been good friends with him for around 2/3 years but lately since I fell out with our friends he gave up his friendship with them too and stayed with me. Other the past 5 or so months we've become so close he's like my only and best friend and our friendship means a lot!

He messages me a lot and we always find time to chat and have a good laugh and my feelings have grown stronger and I wish we could be more than friends.

I've always felt this way about him but last year when we weren't so close someone told him how I felt but he told me he didn't feel the same we got past that and he was fine about it.

But now things feel different and I think he might actually like me now but I'm far too scared to tell him how I feel because of his knock back the last time.
    Please help!
    Thanks x
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 03:44 AM

Just be friends for now and allow anything else to just unfold. Don’t try to push anything. It might help to notice how he is around you; does he smile a lot, does he make you laugh. Just relax and take note of things.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 11:02 AM

He already knows that you used to like him. If he liked you back, he would come to you.

Sometimes, when we have feelings for another person, we tend to twist their words and actions into thinking that they might have feelings for us too.

If you really want to know the real answer, then ask him how he really feels, then you won't have to keep on guessing.

The answer is with him, you just need to go get it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 06:41 PM

The only thing I see different is he is the only friend you have left, and until he says things are different in a real way, keep the friendship and say nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot read CD, but I can read other CDs [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to load a version4 of Scrapbook Factory without success. The drive starts but then nothing. I am able to read other CDs and also a previous version of Scrapbook Factory. I am baffled.

DVDWriter Read DVD Don't Read CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have LG DVD Writer it was reading all kinds of CD & DVD's but now it reads all DVD's but don't read except a few number of CD's. My DVD writer writes successfully CD's & DVD's What is the solution for not reading the CD's. Thanks

View more questions Search