Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hondaatv111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Get ex back
    My ex asked me to describe her and I did she responded "You seem like you have learned a lot and are getting much better. Your description of me is impressively accurate, to the point where I got emotional. I didnt realize you had observed and remembered some of those details about me.My parents respect you and have nothing against you what so ever. My father believes you are the smartest guy I have brought home, and they both think you are a great guy." I asked her what emotion she was talking about and she said she didn't mean to say it and she didn't feel that way... I don't know what to think

jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 03:09 PM

Does she expect you to wait until SHE finds you acceptable?

You didn't really ask a question. It sounds as though you want us to read her mind for you.

Where did the relationship go wrong? And how long ago was the break-up?

Give us more to go on.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 03:10 PM

She didn't feel 'that way'?

Meaning what?
    She didn't want to get back with you?

Clarify please.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 05:26 PM
    Getting along with the parents is fine, and in most cases, an amazing accomplishment. But unless you are trying to date the mother or the father then it is of no good use. She is not into you, if she was she would have already made her move considering that she has the thumbs-up from her parents. However, she hasn't, so don't over think what she meant by paying so close attention to watch she is saying, and pay more attention to what she is implying. "Yes, you are a great guy and my parents love you, but I don't." Please man, remove yourself from these girl that seems to be letting you down easy probably because she is nice and because her parents are into you. Find a girl that actually wants to be with you whether her parents are cool with it or not.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    hondaatv111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 06:17 PM
    She said in her original message that she got emotional when I described her. I asked her what emotion she was talking about and she said I didn't mean that she was emotional or mean to say it. Break up was 1 month ago and she said it was because I wasn't social enough and the long distance was hard on her. She keeps saying that she wants me to be part of her life. She always responds but I have to initiate the conversation first. To clarify I was wondering why she said she was emotional but when I asked her about it she said she wasn't? What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 03:44 AM

She was emotional because even though you are a great guy, and a great catch, she doesn't feel as strongly about you as you do about her, and she cannot go beyond just friends.

I think she was being as kind as possible though, and all you can do is accept her friendship, and go about doing your own thing, and forget this going back to the way it was.

I think she would understand your need to heal away from her for a while, and sounds like a nice person. I know you wanted more than just being friends, and are dissapointed. Sorry for your loss, it hurts now, but will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Got stabbed in back three weeks ago.my lung was puctured.when is it safe to go back t [ 1 Answers ]

Still very sore after getting stabbed in back.lung was punctured.is it safe to go back to work.I work as bricklayer

What form do I file with IRS to take back my taxes they took for back child support [ 7 Answers ]

My ex pays child support sporadicly and never a large amount for three children, he owes 4 years of back child support. This year I received his taxes. Now 2 months later they are telling me he filed a report with IRS that reversed his taxes being given to me and gave his taxes back to him. Now...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

View more questions Search