Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josh91 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Allison and josh
    Been together 4 yrs. And I got laid off over 3 weeks ago. Did not Pursue any min wage jobs because I was promised s good job when he gets back from vacation he could hook me up. Alli was not buying it. She said she needed space and I left yesterday. Today he got back from his vacation and I go to the interview 2maro. And I just started my app for college and she always seemed against me and her going to the same school! She says I hold het back. It's just strange how I reach the point in my life to really do something with my life and wants a break.how can I show her I am going to change when I failed a cpl timed before. And @ the same time give her space. What do I say when she calls me (she said she would when she's ready). She cried as she packed me some food to take. It seemed like she was really trying to forget about me. Like she's real serious about but just says I don't know what I want yet. I've been told that ignoring her for a few days mite make get want me back. I've kind of made myself out to not for anything with my life. How can I show her I'm willing to do what ever it takes to be with her. But just acts like I'm a hopeless cause. What should I say. Should I ignore her for a cpl days? Week? *** help. I'm new to this site and could not get my question rite the first time
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 11:43 AM

When you say you are willing to do whatever it takes to get her back understand she asked you for space so give it to her. Go to the interview finish that app for college. Live your life and if she comes back she comes back if she doesn't she doesn't. But to be honest and this might sound Harsh to me it seems like she was looking for an excuse to leave the relationship and you being unemployed for three weeks was that excuse.

Apr 19, 2011, 11:50 AM
    Thang spitvenom. That's what I'll do.

Apr 19, 2011, 12:02 PM
    Allison and Josh
    Thanks spitvenom. Now my next question. I am in greensburg giving her space but k start this job 2maro and from greensburg its an hour and 40 min drive, from home a 40 min drive. Do u think she would be cool with me going there to shower. My schedule is 7-3. Which she would be sleeping while I got my shower. She leaves for work at 2 and gets back @ midnight. My original Plan was to stay @ my friends house but ovoid showering there iu of courtesy. To shower at home which would be when she sleeps. We actually wouldn see each other @ all but I'm afraid she feel I'm trying to invade her space. Do you think she'll understand that is just too far to drive. The day she broke the news about the break she said when I get a job that she would move out. It is my apartment after all.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2011, 12:21 PM

Why can't you shower where you live?

Yes, you would be invading her space.

Apr 20, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Allison and josh 2h
    As you hopefully know from my last question titled "Allison and Josh" and if you haven't please read it before answering this question. Any way alli said she needed a break 2 days ago and that's Shari did. I have not called or or text'd but she called my last night and told me I can call her when ever I want or text. I was told ignoring her is the best way to make her interested in me. However I am completely trying to prepare myself for the worst. What should I say? Does she really want me to call her. How she talks to me gives me a lol bit of hope. Is she just trying to let me go as lite as possible? Someone pz help and don't forget to look up my last question titled "Allison and Josh". And thank you ahead for replying whomever it may be.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2011, 11:28 AM
    >Threads Merged<

Please stop starting new threads for the same issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Schematics for allison transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I need the schematics for the internal workings of a allison 5 speed automatic transmission

View more questions Search