Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramiz22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:43 AM
    Creating trial balance from balance sheet and income statement
    Creating trial balance from the informations given in the balance sheet and income statement
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 10:33 AM

No.. you are going to have to do that yourself.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 10:34 AM

Normally you prepare the balance sheet and Income Statement from an adjusted trial balance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income statement and Balance Sheet for given Trial Balance [ 2 Answers ]

Description Debit Credit Capital 125,000 Purchase ...

Complete the trial balance, income statement, stat. Of retained earnings, bal. Sheet? [ 1 Answers ]

The accounts in the ledger of Dependable Delivery Service contain the following balances on July 31, 2007. Accounts Receivable $13,400 Prepaid Insurance $1,800 Accounts Payable 7,400 Repair Expense 1,200 Cash ? Service Revenue 15,500 Delivery Equipment 59,360 Dividends 700 Gas and...

Creating a balance sheet from a specific trial balance [ 16 Answers ]

This is what information u have been given:- Jason Reynolds has recorded the financial transactions for his business for the year ended 31st dec 2008. He has asked us to prepare his profit and loss account and balance sheet using the trial balance info. Closing Stock at 31st Dec 2008 was valued at...

Preparing a balance sheeet and income statement from a trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

Trial balance of Mahendra Traders as at 28 feb 2007 Capital R320 000 Drawings 40 000 Land and buildings ...

Creating balance sheet from trial balance [ 10 Answers ]

I am having issues getting a balance sheet to come out right from the given data from a trial balance. Can anyone help me out with this? I have included a picture of what I am working on...

View more questions Search