Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lareenda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 04:47 AM
    My son is going to be 4 and hhe still doesn't talk to anybody.. what to do?
    My son is going to be 4 yrs on May.. He was in playschool for a year but his teachers were having a really hard time with him because he doesn't talk to them nor the other kids.. He has just joined nursery and the same thing is happening over there too.. I don't really know whether he's too shy or is it because of the language problem,we do speak to him in english and Hindi, at first we thought maybe it might be the language but then I realized that he doesn't greet anyone who greets him so I don't think it's the language.Should I send him to any kind of professional classes.please I am begging someone to help me because I am really frustrated..
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 06:00 AM

Have you had his hearing checked?
    Does he have brothers and sisters?

Apr 19, 2011, 06:13 AM
    His hearing is perfect.no siblings
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 07:43 AM

He needs to be examined by a Physician.

This is not a question about teens and I have asked that it be moved.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 04:00 PM

Babies learn to talk because we talk to them. Your little guy needs to be checked out asap.

Apr 20, 2011, 05:11 AM
    It is not that he doesn't talk at all,he is very talkative and playful it's just outside he doesn't talk to anybody
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2011, 07:24 AM

See his doctor.

Being that he is talkitive at home but not outside makes me think he may have anxiety issues. Even shy children will say a word or two after some time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why he doesn't want to talk to me? [ 20 Answers ]

I was seeing a guy and he seemed to be respectable and so polite. So I liked him... I asked him if he wanted a short time relation I wouldn't be with him cause I can't trust. He made me feel he also wanted long relation, he told me that I was so sweet - nice - sexy... but after two weeks he...

Why doesn't he talk to me? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so this guy and I have been hooking up on and off for the past 2 years.. we don't always have sex. Sometimes he just wants to be with me, or hang out with me.. I don't hang out with him all the time.. I maybe see him once a week.. but when I'm not with him, he hardly texts me. Or doesn't...

Am I within my rights to stop my son going to his fathers house? [ 11 Answers ]

I am looking for some advise regarding my ex partner and my son. My ex partner used to have my son to stay overnight at his address however was unwilling to give me this address. I have since then advised my ex that I'm not willing to have my son stay there if I don't know where it is he is...

My son doesn't talk and he's 3 [ 4 Answers ]

My son is three and he is very smart. I can ask him to do anything and he knows exactly what I' asking him to do. The only problem is that he doesn't speak! He would rather cry or scream for what he wants rather than trying to talk or use words to get something or even communicate. The only words...

Before going in to talk with ICBC Insurance claim [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this debt with ICBC that is well over 200,000 due to injury claim pay out, not mine I never claimed, I crashed my dads truck about 9 years ago result my dad got paid out, then year or so later my "friend" got paid out and I got a bill for them both, since then I have gotten letters on a...

View more questions Search