Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steady4Eddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 04:49 PM
    What has cause my Windows 7 to go offline?
    My Windows 7 computer windows program went offline. Only the DOS program was the only thing that comes up. What can I do to get this system back online.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 06:10 AM

Do you mean to get windows to boot up or do you mean you can't connect to the internet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have windows Vista, and I can't open files designated to Windows Media Center? [ 9 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista, which came with this computer, And occasionally get files from my daughter's school designated to Windows Media Center, which I can't open in anything. There seems to be nowhere to open it in Media Center, but when I click it... that's where it takes me. Very frustrating.

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

Work offline message keeps appearing even when I have no explorer windows open [ 3 Answers ]

Since I installed ie7 I've been bothered with this problem.work offline message keeps appearing on my screen even when I haven't got the explorer opened.I don't know if this is just a bug with the ie7 or if its something more serious.I have even uninstalled internet explorer 7 and then re-installed...

View more questions Search