Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninjax8t5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Penis bump
    Hello my name is kyle and I masterbate everyday and I notice a bump on my vein of my penis and I'm worried about it
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2011, 06:08 PM

Nothing wrong with masturbating but maybe if you didn’t for a few days and checked to see if the bump goes it might help. If it doesn’t and you are still worried it might be worth a visit to the doctor just for the reassurance.
    ninjax8t5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Comment on Bluerose's post
    Ok thank you
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 05:39 AM

You're very welcome.

Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my penis [ 0 Answers ]

OK I have noticed a bump on the side of my penis , its only a tine bump there's no redness around it but its white, like a pimple almost when I squeeze it its hard what ever it is any ideas? Also when I get a hard on the white inside of this is easier to notice when loooking at it .

Bump on penis. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a large bump on the left side of my penis. I noticed it exactly one week after receiving oral sex. It has gotten larger and is now about an inch. At the tip there is a red smaller bump about the size of a BB. I tend to think this is an outbreak of herpes but once again I am not sure and...

A bump on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why but I havea bump on my penis on the partthat I pee the I don't knoe wats it called but it's the line that hold your penis thing I havea bump there ater this one girl did a blow job on me I want to know what to do to help it:(

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and as I was taking a shower today I look down as always do to wash my penis. As I was cleaning the bottom I noticed on the right lowerside a bump. It's a little red and it sticks out. I only had sex one tyme last summer. I don't noe what it is... I think it mite be a bug bite...

Bump on the penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have this bump on my penis I first discovered it 1 month ago I am 13 and mastrubate often. The bump is on the left side of my penis just below the glans. It doesn't hurt when I touch it and it hard to notice it when I am not erected. I can see it more clearly when I erect and there is no pain...

View more questions Search