Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2011, 08:48 AM
    My best friends boy friend said I'm going to leat you lead in how dose a girl do that
    If a boy says I'm ganna ley you lead in (into sex) how would a girl do that
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2011, 06:21 PM

Sorry. I don't understand the question. Want to try again?
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 20, 2011, 09:09 PM
    I don't understand as will
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 09:35 PM

I don't get it either. Also, you're a young teen. We don't give advice on sex to young teens.

Yes, we'll tell you to wait, we'll give you the facts about the reality of what sex can do, but we won't tell you how to have sex, or how to determine if someone wants sex. If that's what you're asking, you'll have to wait until you're 18 for the answer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 12:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicasmith View Post
    if a boy says im ganna ley you lead in (into sex) how would a girl do that
    Huh?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 03:43 PM

She's 16 - not sure if she's asking about her best friend or herself. Of course, I don't know what she's asking at all.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ml#post2759763
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 21, 2011, 05:23 PM
    No one does.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 05:39 PM

I'm guessing that the guy said he'd let her initiate sex. I for one won't tell a 16 year old child how to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help my best friends boy friend wants to have sex with a virgin and she's not one so [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so my best friends boy friend was a virgin when they had sex. Rite and she wasent because a week before she meet him she lost it to this other guy. And she feels bad because she knows she shouldn't have don't it wit the other guy(old bf) because if she would have wated a week she could have...

I like A Girl But She has A Boy Friend [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl my mind is never off her I like her a lot some friends say that she shows interest in me I do the same. We talk a bit always greeting each over with smilies and so on. I've been to her house with some friends once but that's about it. I met her boyfriend once seems like a...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

90's cartoon movie girl friends with boy made of sugar [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you know the title of this movie, it was my childhood favorite. A girl makes her mom mad because she brings a frog into the house, so the mom goes to a witch and the witch gives her a book. THe mom reads the girl the book and falls asleep, then the girl shrinks and gets sucked...

View more questions Search