Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandbad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 04:51 AM
    I have wordpress comments issue
    Hello
    I have wordpress blog.comments doesn't appear in my page just (aboutme page)? I read in wordprees org. they said I must add this code in all my pages to make comments appear

< ?php get_header(); ?>
    < ?php include('templates/page.php'); ?>
    < ?php get_footer(); ?>

Nothing change.please I'm beginner in wordpress I need further explanation to how solve this issue. This my bloger website ---www.ancientbabyloncivilization.com
    http://www.ancientbabyloncivilization.com
    rlerne Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 10:18 PM
    The site doesn't come up for me, also tried ports 8080 and 8000.

Probably not the best answer, but did you approve them through the admin control panel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wordpress wp_ prefix & phpMyAdmin - Now What! [ 3 Answers ]

I downloaded WordPress and now I was told by my web hosting company that I have to “execute MySQL queries” and “add data into MySQL tables” Sounds all good, but how in the HELL do I do that? If anyone could help a beginner, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Scotty13

Wordpress Anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. :S I recently started using wordpress, and at the moment I'm sort of playing around with it and such. I'm a new user. :D My problem and question is this: In wordpress I'm able to add pages, right. These pages are automatically added in...

View more questions Search