Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2011, 05:23 PM
    How to tell if a Barbie doll is valuable?
    During a recent church fundraiser, a yard sale, we were given an entire storage unit of odds and ends. In that cache, was a box of old, loved, Barbie dolls. I am trying to get the most out of this gift, and am wondering if anyone can give me any tell-tale signs of the ones that collector's are willing to give top dollar for. None of these are in the original boxes.

I understand that the date that's stamped on the rear end is the date of the specific mold, and "1966" could go well into this century.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 06:38 PM

You're in luck. There's a Barbie collector guide that lists history of the various dolls and value. I'll post a link after I find it. Your library has it or can get it for you. (The library also has a book or two, or can get those books for you, that tells you how and where to sell such things.)

Amazon.com: The Ultimate Barbie Doll Book (9780873413978): Marcie Melillo: Books

(Welcome back, jmjoseph!)
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2011, 05:08 AM

Thanks Wondergirl. (I've been REALLY busy lately)
    almondmoose Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2011, 01:13 PM
    I like to sniff my own farts. Poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooop my toilet bowl is shiney. I lick my buthole. Do you want to scratch my crack? I made out with a barbie doll. I drank my pee yesterday let me just tell you that stuff does not taste like lemonade. Eat my blatter.I want to vomit on you. Lick the freckle on my but. I know were you live, I'm serious. Apple bannana cantulope. Peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy. Stop reading this or I will stab you with a chain saw I am going to leave good bye... go away!! I'm serious!! OK you can stop now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by almondmoose View Post
    I like to sniff my own farts. poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooop my toilet bowl is shiney. I lick my buthole. do you want to scratch my crack? I made out with a barbie doll. I drank my pee yesterday let me just tell you that stuff does not taste like lemonade. eat my blatter.I want to vomit on you. lick the freckle on my but. I know were you live, im serious. apple bannana cantulope. peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy peggy. stop reading this or i will stab you with a chain saw i am going to leave good bye...... go away!!! im serious!!!!!! ok you can stop now. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
    Can someone please handle this? Looks like someone is playing with Mommy's computer again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barbie Doll Face Removal of Permanent Marker [ 5 Answers ]

SOS: Hello: I have just ruined one of my Barbie Dolls within in 15 minutes and would like some help. I used permanent purple marker to try and fix the dolls lipstick that was missing some areas. I unfortunately have placed permanent marker across the dolls lips, exterior lips, and chin. ...

Anyone know the name of this hot pink-metallic barbie-type doll from the 80's? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, when I was little a lot of my friends had this barbie that had hot pink- metallic body and I think hot pink hair with metallic strands in it.. I was wondering if anyone on here remembers this toy and if they remember the name of it, as I would like to try to find it on eBay..

View more questions Search