Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 20, 2011, 03:29 PM

They'll grow out of it, I promise!

I know this because I used to be just like them on both counts. Now I make my own homemade baked mac and cheese (OMG so good, I'll get you a recipe if you want. Though I can't have THAT anymore either because of the whole "cheese" thing) AND I eat the good syrup or honey.

Kraft and "lite" syrup seriously taste like cardboard and diet soda to me nowadays. I used to gobble that stuff down like I it was my last meal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a Recipe Calls for Using One Egg, What Size Egg Do They Mean? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, all! Okay, some recipes call for only one egg to use in the mix. This would usually be for when we might be baking something. What size egg do they mean, please? I'm the kind of person who likes to buy the jumbo ones! Thanks!

Cooking [ 2 Answers ]

My Grandmother used to make me homemade potato chips Anyone have a recipe or method for making homemade potato chips? Lshadylady

Cooking is . [ 3 Answers ]

Cooking is... A Good Way to Excel Creativity & Relaxation Fun & Enjoyable Interesting When I Have a Lot of Time Depressing as Every time I Want to Cook Something, Something Goes Wrong Absolutely Horrible & A Pain in the Butt to Me Which one or more do you identify...

Cooking for one? [ 8 Answers ]

Just a quick question: My husband is in the military and has been gone for the last 3 months, and won't be home for another month. It is hard enough to cook a meal for only 2 people, but when it is just me it is even harder! I normally cook big meals and bake a lot when he is home, but when it is...

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

View more questions Search