Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swaneebee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Add Ons
    Why do I have the Internet Explorer is currently running with add ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable, or remove your add ons. I have enabled and disabled and am pissed off this is here. I cannot play my internet games anymore that I had in my Favourites because it says I need a Java program, so I install the required Java program and my games come up blank with a small x in the left hand corner and keeps telling me I need the Java program eventhoug I had successfully installed it. I haven't used my computer for 6 months and I turn it on and this **** is there. Why and what do I do to get rid of this **** and be able to play my games again.

Check out some similar questions!

Add-ons diasabled [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, in the yellow bar I have this message: Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable, or remove your add-ons. I have clicked that button. All of my add-ons are marked as enabled. This all began when I tried to update to Internet Explorer 8. ...

Internet Explorer 8 Add-Ons Are Disabled [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Recently, I went wireless for my Internet connection and downloaded the most current Internet Explorer, Firefox and even Google Chrome. Since downloading Chrome, all of my Internet Explorer 8 add-ons have been disabled. When I go to manage the add-ons in the box that appears, it says...

Potato Salad add ons. [ 7 Answers ]

I have to take a potato salad to a gathering tomorrow. I won't have time make one from scratch so I will buy one at the deli. Does anyone have an idea of what I can add to a store bought potato salad to make it more interesting and delicious? Thank you, I appreciate any help I can get.

Outlook Add-ons [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for an easy way to keep track of e-mails in Outlook. I'm hoping someone knows of an add-on where I can select multiple e-mails, and either right click and have an option, or hit a hot key to group the e-mails. They don't have to stay together, but I'd like something to come up when I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.