Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Apr 17, 2011, 04:24 AM
    Does he like me?
    Hey! OKAY PLZZ read!
    So practically.. there is this guy.. I really like him so much! We talk a lot on msn and we just say "hey" when we walk apst each other at school. Anyway on msn, he ALWAYS asks me who I like, who I think is the hottest guy in our grade, if my mum talks to me about boyfriends and stuff. And he yeah always asks me who I like. And he told me he had a crush on the most popular girl in da skewl.. but now I'm not to sure. He nearly always starts the chats on msn. And today he asked for my phone number =D
    he told me I was the prettiest out of all my friends.. :) and iwas so happy haha
    he asked me what perfume I wear and stuff and he gave me a nickname :) and he always calls me that. I don't wear makeu0p.. and I don't think I'm THAT pretty... 0.0
    he's so hot though haha!
    anyway so today on msn he said like "i wanna put spiders down your back (;" as a joke because I'm so afraid of them. And I said "i wanna do it to you" and he said "if u do ill rape you (;" and it kind of went on and on and it kind of got a little dirty ;) then he said "okay lets stop now. your so desperate D;" so I want to no what he meant because he actually was the one who kept stirring it ahha!
    so yeah I want to know DOES HE LIKE ME? HES SOO HOT OMG I WANT HIM TOO! But then he told me he had a crush on another girl..? So I'm confused but I really think he likes me.!
    thanks xx
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2011, 01:20 PM

taylorhobbsx,

Hi! Be careful that he is not simply gathering information to use against you later. To be on the safe side don't talk about anyone who isn't there to defend themselves. You wouldn't like it if it was you being talked about. I think it might be time to be a little more guarded about the information you give him over the net. And please don't simply dismiss the not so nice comments as a joke or just a bit of fun. These things can turn nasty fast. Be careful.

You might not want to take this very seriously. But don’t have me come back and tell you, I told you so. Okay.

Take care of yourself.
    NukeNC Posts: 80, Reputation: 43

Apr 17, 2011, 04:09 PM

How old are you? I'm assuming on the younger side.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 05:55 PM

The day somebody "jokes" about rape is the day to walk out.

I was an adult victim of rape. There's nothing FUNNY about it.

Apr 18, 2011, 01:50 AM
    Comment on NukeNC's post
    Heyy! Im 12

Apr 18, 2011, 01:52 AM
    Comment on Bluerose's post
    Thanks! =D For such the long answer. Yes, I will be careful. But do u think he likes me or not..? Or he's interested? Thanks so much! Oh he's 14 and I'm 12! <3

Apr 18, 2011, 01:52 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Oh I'm so sorry... :( Thanks for warning me . Yes I will definitely take precautions. Thanks
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2011, 05:36 PM

I think he likes you but you must control the situation, letting him know what is acceptable conversation and what is not is how you get respect.

Apr 19, 2011, 01:43 AM
    Comment on Bluerose's post
    Okay thanks so much... Just today a rumour went around going he liked another girll.. :/
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 05:35 AM

Be nice to yourself, respect yourself, and you will meet lots of nice people. You have all the time in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search