Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apriljoyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 10:38 PM
    What are the companies in northeast Florida that needs a cleaning company?
    Us-based companies
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 09:07 AM

There is no master list.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 09:17 AM

Hello a:

EVERYBODY cleans. NOBODY likes it. If you could convince them that you could RELIEVE them of that chore and do a better job, I'll bet they'll hire you...

But, even if you had a LIST of companies that hire companies such as yours, you're STILL going to have to convince them. The way to DO that is knock on their door and MEET them face to face.

That would be the ONLY way I'd hire a cleaning company, and I've hired a few.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to introduce my company to all the middle east companies [ 2 Answers ]

Sir I have just started my own trading company and I look forward for companies to contact me.We trade in printing,advertising,eco friendly paper bags,interior and exterior products and many more.I am looking to contact the right people to whom we can be of service. Best regards Jyothy

Is there a square footage price that most cleaning companies use for bids? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how other cleaning companies go about bidding cleaning jobs? Is there a standard square footage or is it different depending on the situation?

Ominous Statue in the Northeast US [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a strange question for this category... I don't know where it would go. Some years ago, I saw a picture of a statue I believe is located in the northeastern US... I would say north of North Carolina, which was a man standing or sitting atop of a piece of square stone, maybe 5'...

Florida and New York, property lien by credit card companies [ 1 Answers ]

Can credit card companies put a lien on a home and car in the state of Florida or New York?

View more questions Search