Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marija123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them?
    Hello I got a homework page and the question is...

Question~Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them?
    Awnser~_______________________________________?

ThankYou:)
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 07:50 PM

That's is another name for styrofoam. Google both words and see what they are used for. On homeworker help we don't actually give you the answer to your homework but show you how to find the info on your own.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 02:50 AM

Try thinking also what would happen to the refrigerator if there wasn't any polystyrene foam. Would it make the refrigerator not work well?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors/rails etc are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides. ...

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 0 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides.

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

Nine and one doors [ 1 Answers ]

One door opens, nine close. Nine doors open, one closes. What is it?

Two doors [ 5 Answers ]

There are 2 doors, one leads to heaven one leads to hell. There are 2 identical twins one always tells the truth and one always lies, if you could only ask one question to know 100% which door leads to where what would you ask

View more questions Search