Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 06:13 PM
    I'm still in love with my ex but only thing he want is sex and personal favors
    I am still in love with my ex of ten years, he only still want to have sex with me and personal favors from me. We also share two children together, so I still feel attached to him. He was my first love and I know he was mean to me in our relationship. A smart woman would have ending this along time ago for good.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 07:40 PM

He only uses you for sex and favors because you allow it , forget about him and don't succumb to his advances.

After a while he'll see it's a waste of time and your too smart to be used.
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

Apr 16, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Originally Posted by friend4u178
    He only uses you for sex and favors because you allow it , forget about him and don't succumb to his advances.

After a while he'll see it's a waste of time and your too smart to be used.
    You said it best

My ex broke up with me and she used me knowing that I really wanted to be with her, she used my kindness for a weakness. I was trying so hard to get her to see how much I cared for her but she was using me because she knew I had a good heart. So I say to you I have been down that road and run the other way and find someone else to be with who will respect you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 09:00 PM

I think we all have been used in this situation where one party wants the relationship more the other and we allow ourselves to be used. But that is the key, WE are allowing it. At some point you must decide that you love and care for yourself more then this person and as such you will treat yourself well. Part of treating yourself well is standing up for what's right by defending yourself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovlee View Post
    A smart woman would have ending this along time ago for good.
    So be a smart woman!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 12:39 AM

Time to be smart and act smart-and tell him that from now on the only contact you'll have is when he comes to pick up/return your children.

He is paying towards their upkeep I hope?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship or Just a Sex Thing? [ 6 Answers ]

So the last time I posted a question I had during a difficult time the help that I received was good and worth while and now that I'm in another difficult spot I'd like to see what the good people here think. I apologize for the length but there's a lot to this: I'm in the ROTC at my...

Is It Just A Sex Thing?. [ 9 Answers ]

I firted starting seeing this guy from August 2009, we spoke from time to time over msn before hand and I asked him to come out for my brothers 18th birthday. I had not long been split with my boyfriend of four years an he recently split with his girlfriend of 2 years. When we where out his ex saw...

Personal help on getting over first love [ 4 Answers ]

For two months, I was in a relationship with a very special person. I was 21 (now 22), he was 20. He was like me in so many ways: we liked the same music, we got annoyed by the same things, and we were friends with the same people. It was my first relationship. We spent most of our free-time...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

View more questions Search