Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlynn32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Thermostat runs for a few seconds stops and starts again?
    Newly installed honeywell RTH230B thermostat; when the heat clicks on the fan runs for about 10 seconds, stops for a bit and then restarts and heats the house. This did not happen with the old thermostat.
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 04:48 AM
    Rth230b is a digital stat is +/- 1 degree accurate
    But u also have u check what's is the status of flame icon.
    If fan stops and flame icon disappears that's means its satisfing the set point
    But if flame is constant then there is some problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My goodman furnace starts and then stops and then refires after a few seconds why [ 4 Answers ]

My goodman furnace starts like normal but after a few seconds stops and then restarts a few seconds later it fires then stops then refires why

Water runs for 30 seconds and then stops running [ 8 Answers ]

For 5 days now whenever we turn on a faucet the water runs as expected for maybe 30 seconds and then just quits running. This is happening in the kitchen, shower, washing machine, basically everywhere in the house. We live outside the city limits and just recently started receiving 'city' water...

Starts good but stops in 5-10 seconds [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tecumseh engine that is 5 years old and always ran well. The 3rd time I went to start it this year it started good but stops in 5-10 seconds. There is a new spark plug and air cleaner. I have tried to start it more than 12 times now with same result.

1990 Eagle Talon starts, runs 2 seconds, dies. [ 3 Answers ]

My 1990 Eagle Talon turbo AWD starts, runs about 2 seconds, then dies. It just started doing this when I took the ECM out from under the dash to look at the wiring. Sometimes by wiggling the wires around I can get it to run normally (not die). Then while it is running, if I wiggle the wires...

View more questions Search