Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andapanda1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 04:08 AM
    How to lose 18lbs

I'm 5'8 and 68kg... and I'm 16 years old. I really need to lose some weight so I can fit into this really nice dress I want. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or things I could do to lose it.
    During school time I do running clubs and now that it's the holidays I haven't done anything and can really feel it. Its just a lot more difficult for me to excersise at home. Thanks xxx
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 05:35 PM

andapanda1,

I doubt you need to lose weight but anyway, the only way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat less and move more. I know that may not sound like much but it is the best way to lose weight.
    andapanda1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 07:09 AM
    Comment on Bluerose's post
    Thanks for the help... I have lost about 2lbs since then.. but I find it really difficult to avoid bad foods. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose 10 kgs in a 1month?I really need to lose 10 kgs in a 1 month for my [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage.*** help me ***.give me some diet and excersice videos.

Did I lose my girlfriend just because I couldn't mean to my ex? [ 8 Answers ]

I was in a relationship for a year and nine months. It was a LDR and it was sweet through out most of the experience. Where it failed is me having contact with my previous ex-ex gf(Monica) I just wanted to be friends with her but even though a year passed she would hint on wanting me back and I was...

Going to lose everything [ 2 Answers ]

I think I may have bi polar and I was wondering if that could be connected to my very poor choice in men? My first relationship at 16 was with a violent and unpredictable guy of the same age and stupidly I got pregnant by him and we lived together for 2 years.. (although I obviously don't regret...

Think and lose [ 6 Answers ]

Hi you guys, I'm a 21 yr old female that has been desperately trying to lose weight for a while, I recently gained a lot of weight due to me being laid off, and I I've been sitting around eating w/o exercising, it seemed like no matter what diet I go on, I don't see any lasting results,I gain it...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search