Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tawnya1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 01:52 PM
    Bleaching auburn hair to blonde?
    I dyed my hair a dark auburn which was platinum blond it turned out great but I am seriously missing my blond please and want blond back but am afraid of it going orange , I will not go to a stylist I prefer doing it myself but don't know where to start can someone help please I need advise
    cmoon13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 07:03 PM
    How long ago did you color it? There is a product at walgreens called color oops, its only like 12.99 and it mite take the coloring out of your hair(depending on how long its been colored) and turn it back to the blonde that you are wanting. I have used this product myself and it works to turn hair back if it was lighter but not if it was naturally darker, it should work for you.
    GorgeousGrandma Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2015, 01:39 PM
    Color oops will make it orange! Its better for your hair than bleach. However bleaching is more effective. Your hair will probably still come out orange.No worries you then dye your hair ash blonde it tones the orange! Condition your hair really good wait a few weeks do the process over until you get the color you desire. Good luck! Hey post some pics if you do it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brown hair dyed auburn to strawberry blonde? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, let's see. My natural hair color is somewhere between medium brown and dark brown... Like it's dark brown but not near black.. if that makes sense... A few months ago, I want to say sometime after January, I dyed my hair a shade of like medium auburn. My hair being on the dark side it didn't...

Natural auburn hair to blonde [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm thinking of dying my hair to a blonde colour. I was just wondering, how often will I have to redye it? Will it actually turn my hair blonde or will it go ginger? http://i39.tinypic.com/21afxon.jpg This is my hair colour in bad lighting, so it's a bit...

View more questions Search