Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loulabell30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Why do guys ignore me?
    There is this guy I like, he avoids me most of the time but is never mean. He does not like to be left alone with me but is seemingly comfortable with other women!

I told him last night that I liked him a lot and he said the feeling was mutual! We danced together but he became uncomfortable and involved another girl, he made a point not to touch me through out, then he left with another women!
    bebemarie18 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Apr 15, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Sounds like he really doesn't like you. Try moving on sweety! And Hope your not the stalker type. Guys don't like that
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2011, 06:03 PM

Ouch. Leaving with another woman after saying the feeling was mutual... sounds like a slimeball. Even if he is interested, he's not worth your time. Move on and find someone who can make up their mind.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 06:03 PM

loulabell30,

I'm sorry you are being treated like that. There is one way to try and find out what you might be doing that turns them away. If you are brave enough, you could ask a friend to help you out and perhaps make a few suggestions of things you can work on. Check hygiene, clothes hair, behaviour etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 02:28 PM

His actions speak louder than words, forget him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

So rude? Why do guys just ignore one girl in particular? [ 2 Answers ]

I was at networking drinks, chatting to 2 guys I don't know.. then I noticed and eye contacted with a rather handsome guy.. within a minute he came over, introduced himself to the guys I was with and completely ignored me!? Whilst he chit chatted with them!! Why did he just ignore me like that?...

View more questions Search