Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stoobyizzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Cant access internet explorer
    My daughter cannot access internet now, but was able to earlier and I don't know why? She has wifi access which is excellent and I am able to access it my own laptop, although she now can't access IE on her netbook.
    Can anyone help to a non techy person?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 15, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Run a system restore
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Hi there, I will try to help you as best I can but I've never been an IE fan, I use Firefox myself which is much more stable (for future reference!)

What exactly is happening when she clicks on the Internet Explorer icon? Does the application load or is there just nothing happening at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No access to the Internet Explorer [ 7 Answers ]

I have a good connection to my wireless network, and my signal strength is showing excellent, but I can't gain access to Internet Explorer. When I try to gain access to I.E. I get a message that indicates that I.E. cannot display the page, and that I have no wireless connection. Does anyone know...

Access to Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop is running Windows XP pro, with internet explorer ver 8. My problem is I have 3 log on users, myself, and my 2 daughters, each of us have administrative authority. When I log on I can access Internet Explorer, when they log on they have no access. How can I conform their setups to access...

Can't access ebay.com through internet explorer or Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

Using xp professional sp2 and internet explorer 6.0 sp3 and can not access ebay.com using the address bar. Can access all other sites that I know of. I will relocate me to Google search then when I click on ebay.com it will give me the white screen isp provider etc. I have windows firewall turned...

Can't Access Internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: When I try access Internet Explorer I get the following error message " The required lookup key was not found in any activation context" I am running Windows XP. Can't seem to fiond a fix on the net, found lots of the sam question. Any Help would be appreciated. Regards Randy...

View more questions Search