Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Optimuslover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Old Christmas movie
    I'm looking for a old movie that involves a teenage boy who wants a dog, and he wishes on the Christmas star for a dog, but ends up getting turned into a dog instead. All I remember is that he was friends with a old man who the homeless called the Professor, and that he travels a long way to find the Professor so that they can find a way to change him back into a boy.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Apr 15, 2011, 08:26 AM

A Dog's Tale (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas movie? Dk the name [ 0 Answers ]

Christmas movie made in the late 80s of early 90s. It has two elves who are trying to find Santa, they run into an ugly christmas tree. Christmas tree sings 'o christmas tree' and cries. Can't remember the name??

What is the name of this christmas movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a young boy that befriends a homeless man(I think the mans name was John) and at the end John dies and the boys family and friends give some kind of party for the homeless.

Looking for the name of an old Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old Christmas movie, I'm pretty sure from the 80's. It was about a little girl who ran away from home and ended up sitting next to Santa Clause on train. The little girl ended up spending the evening with Santa until he contacted her mother at the end of it. That's...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search