Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 09:20 PM
    I had unprotected sex on February 25,26... had my period for only 3 days on march whe
    I had unprotected sex on February 25,26... had my period for only 3 days on march when it usually is heavy and last up to 6 or 7 days... that time it was heavy the first day then normal the other two days... this month aprili my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 1st and 2nd and on the 3rd I begun spotting pinksih/brownish all the way to the 10th.. and then on the 10th I started bleeding and now it's the 15th and I am still bleediig... I have no cramps... or any period symptoms whatsoever usually I get heavy periods, lower back hurts, and get really moody.. but this "period" is normal.. and like I said no symptoms of period.. could I be pregnant.. I do feel tired all the time, dizzy, back aches...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2011, 03:35 AM

If you normally do not have irregular bleeding, it would be wise to try a pregnancy test.
    nina89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 06:55 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    I did take a test and came out negative... should I take a blood test.. I do have pregnancy symptoms..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

View more questions Search