Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 08:50 PM
    Small bump on the roof of the mouth
    Hello, 3 days ago a hard, small and painless bump has appeared on the roof of my mouth about an inch away from the teeth, today I've also got a headache and also feel slight fatigue. What could that be?
    Thank you.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 06:00 AM
    You may have an abscess. Go see a dentist. Can't diagnose accurately here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lumps in roof of mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 years old, and for the last week, I have had two obvious lumps on the roof of my mouth that hurt when are touched, with food etc. There are also two lumps on the side of my tonsils, that make it difficult to open my mouth wide. I have a very bad sore throat, that whenever I swollow,...

One dark red bump in cheek of mouth [ 29 Answers ]

This mourning I woke up with a pretty big, dark red colored bump inside my mouth on my cheek. I looks like a blood blister but isn't, its so dark it looks black. It looks to be perfectly round. I looked at pictures of hpv and they are all white and nothing like the color of the one in my mouth. ...

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

Bump in mouth after wisdom tooth removal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I got 2 of my wisdom teeth out about 3-4 weeks ago and I believe it is fully healed. However, today I noticed that my left side of my mouth was hurting while I was eating. I looked in the mirror and I saw a small bump on the area where my tooth was removed. It hurts when I touch it and...

View more questions Search