Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lurlz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 06:28 PM
    Is there a ghost in my house?
    I put my phone in my room answered and I walked out and closed the door with the house phone to my ear and I heard footsteps towards the phone then a big heavy breath in the receiver I hung up and cried for 2 minutes and even my mum heard it and she was scared as well... I don't know what it is, if any one has this please help me!! I have tonnes of other scary stories about my house as well,
    There was another time I was asleep in the middle of the night and got woken for some unknown reason and so I looked around and saw a boulge in the curtain I thought nothing of it and thought to go over and push on it but as I stood up the boulge ran to the end of the curtain, the curtain flicked there was nothing there no boulge left... please help mee!!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 10:20 PM

You may have heard something on the phone , but since it is designed to convert electrical and radio wave energy into sound, those things you heard could have come from anywhere that is putting out those energies, and that includes almost anywhere and any thing.

You said you have many scary stories about your house , so if you would like to try and understand what's going on , tell us about 2 or three of the things that you consider to be the scariest or made the greatest impression on you.

The more detail you give the easier it may be to make some sense out of what is happening.

Ready when you are.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 15, 2011, 08:09 PM
    Sounds like you already think you have a ghost in your house. A couple most stories would be interesting. I work with someone who lived in a house like that. They had a brand new telephone ring inside an unopened box without a battery connection... rest assured, this type of thing happens... A LOT.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 05:49 PM

lurlz,

You're not going to believe this but there are no ghosts. Something unexplained happened and your imagination came up with an answer and you chose to believe it. The mind is a funny thing, it plays tricks on us.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
    What came first the thought or the ghost?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 17, 2011, 05:29 AM
    Comment on Bluerose's post
    Usually the ghost, bluerose. For someone to say that the spirit world does not exist... simply means they have not researched it for a single minute. However, in this specific post, there simply is not enough evidence to say so.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 06:59 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bluerose
    lurlz,

You're not going to believe this but there are no ghosts. Something unexplained happened and your imagination came up with an answer and you chose to believe it. The mind is a funny thing, it plays tricks on us.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
    What came first the thought or the ghost?

Usually the ghost, bluerose. For someone to say that the spirit world does not exist...simply means they have not researched it for a single minute. However, in this specific post, there simply is not enough evidence to say so.

Before making accusations you need to check sometimes on history. Bluerose has posted their thoughts on this subject before. So take a look.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...me-119653.html

Bluerose is not new to this subject and has their own view. Please respect it as we do your own view.
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 27, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Maybe try to tell your mum to get (I don't know how to say it) this christian from the chruch and scirt out the holy water and he says the things that take unknokn things away I had something ever more horrofing but I don't want to tell you and try you aAND mum sleep together or one of you on the floor if you wake up tell mum or she tell you and look TOGTHER that might help Good Luck hope it gets away
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 27, 2011, 11:49 PM
    Good thinking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do get ghost in your house? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I have a ghost in my house she's called alice she crys in the coner in my room, I no she no harm, she told me she been treated badly, she says all she only wanted to be loved, I know this because she speaks to me all the time, she begs me not to get rid of her so I have had her for about 5...

Do I have a ghost in my house? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm Kaytlyn I'm 13 and when I'm in my room my dog will stare into the closet and bark then she will start whining and shaking. Then today I was laying in my bed and a coldness fell over my feet and stayed there, but only there, I walked around my room and that was the only cold spot... I have...

Do I have a ghost I'm my house? [ 2 Answers ]

Well... I don't know what's going on, I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, my mom claims to hear a little boy calling her at early hours in the morning but when she gets up to see what it is, there is nothing there? My brothers girlfriend slept over here and says she saw a little boy...

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

How do I get a ghost into my house? [ 36 Answers ]

my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now... I want to know how 2 get a ghost into my house so I won't b so darn bored! =l I litrily put myself to sleep and I'm a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most people do around my age and start...

View more questions Search