Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adviceisnice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 08:02 AM
    How to get custody of my nephew
    My wife has left me and moved to another state. I have lived in the home we just bought since she left and has paid all payments myself the past year now she is wanting to come back and take the house from me. Can she do that in the state of NC? She made no payments and we have no kids she just got up and left. No legal separation though.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get custody of a nephew [ 2 Answers ]

I am in this situation where its my fiancés nephew and we have been together for 5 yrs and are currently living together and his sister has let us keep her son she only wants him when its convient for her and we pay a babysitter when we have to work. The father is a drug addict and the mother to...

Want custody of Nephew [ 2 Answers ]

My nephew was being abused by his mother and is now living with my husband and I. We have only had him for 12 days and his mother wants to send him to Cal Farley Boys Ranch, but he doesn't want to go. How can I being his Aunt get custody of him? Thank You Tiffany

Think I need to take custody of nephew in Nj [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is bipolar/Borderline, she is not taking medication and has started a relationship with a man in NY she just met last month. (divoricd 3 times, many kids) She is planning on moving next month from PA to NY (on canada border) and marry this guy (who lost custody of his own children and a...

Custody of my nephew [ 5 Answers ]

My nephew and my sister in-law live with my husband and I and she is very neglectful with a record. His father also neglects him also with a record. Both currently are abusing drugs and alcohol. How do I file for custody and not have him put in foster care until the dust settles? Both parents...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.