Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel90909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 01:16 AM
    How I find my husband?
    Looking for my husband Charles V Gunawan.We are still legally married and have daughter.He left us one night in Lexington, Kentucky with out leaving any details.My brothers, I been searching for him past 6 and 1/2 years with out any success.He was last sighted in Cincinnati area.But not seen there since then.I now in Indonesia as I could not stay in USA.

He very good with computers,chatting, soft ware and other stuff.He likes moto bikes, and fast cars and fast women.If any one has seen this Indonesian or asian man pease contact me quickly.His daughter very sick and needs a kidney transplant.

Need to find him fast for daughter sake.Can you help?
    tele_tubby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Could you describe your husband or at least post his pics. He might have changed his name or something. If there is at least a pic, then maybe someone from this site can help you.
    God bless! All my prayers to your daughter.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 24, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Have You tried ZabaSearch - Free People Search Engine It is a people search.
    I entered the name you gave and got some hits on it.
    Here is a link
    ZABA CHARLES V GUNAWAN #1 People Search Engine
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 07:19 AM
    People look for people for all kinds of reasons, some good some bad.

I had a friend who was afraid to go on the net in case her very violent abusive ex found her.

I just think it is worth bearing in mind - to be careful about giving out this type of information.

There are channels to go through, it might mean a bit of work for the seeker.

And in such a serious case as this seems to be there must be a better way to get a message to someone.

If I knew the person someone was looking for, I personally would not volunteer the information.

Better to get a contact number off the seeker and offer to pass it on to the one being sought.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 24, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Zaba search is a very good way to find people.
    I did not hurt anyone with the info I provided to this lady.
    I just gave an option that just might help her with the problem she has.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 09:09 PM
    educatedhorse_2005,

My post wasn't directed at you. It was just a general warning about passing on information.

You were very helpful and I'm sure she will be very grateful.
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2007, 09:25 AM
    I just googled his name and find that some of the first few include Lexington. If he's active on the net, then some of them might be him:

"Charles Gunawan" - Google Search
    Malee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel90909
    Looking for my husband Charles V Gunawan.We are still legally married and have daughter.He left us one night in Lexington, Kentucky with out leaving any details.My brothers, I been searching for him past 6 and 1/2 years with out any success.He was last sighted in Cincinatti area.But not seen there since then.I now in Indonesia as I could not stay in USA.

He very good with computers,chatting, soft ware and other stuff.He likes moto bikes, and fast cars and fast women.If any one has seen this Indonesian or asian man pease contact me quickly.His daughter very sick and needs a kidney transplant.

Need to find him fast for daughter sake.Can you help?.
    If you go to Google and put his name in quotes you will find him...
    Like this. "Charles Gunawan" Look at the first site and go to the bottom, says it is good from 2006.
    Hope this helps.
    lilred40 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel90909
    Looking for my husband Charles V Gunawan.We are still legally married and have daughter.He left us one night in Lexington, Kentucky with out leaving any details.My brothers, I been searching for him past 6 and 1/2 years with out any success.He was last sighted in Cincinatti area.But not seen there since then.I now in Indonesia as I could not stay in USA.

Need to find him fast for daughter sake.Can you help?.
    Look in Reunion.com or Peoplesearch.com I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope things go well for her and you.

Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Horrible husband [ 7 Answers ]

My friends husband has signed over their home to his father in an attempt to hide the equity they have in their home in the divorce settlement is this legal? He also was charged with assaulting her and is now under a two year restraining order which gave her the marital home to live in during that...

Husband [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering how to aproach my husband to use sex tiys, I will like for him to do it to me from behind, but use somekind of vibrator for the front at the same time and I'm not so sure how to ask him to do that for me.

My husband [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know why my don't want sex. We;v been maryed for 11 years. And when we do have sex I do all the work he dose nothing but lyse there he come in from work and sat around until is time to go to bed .but before he goose to bed he eats sweet at night and fills his stomach so full that it...

Can my husband do this? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm married with three children. We paid off the property and my name is not on the house or the investment property. I talked to my husband and asked him to add my name to the deed because I worked all these years and contributed to the bills as well My husband told me that he will not add my...

Is my husband right for me? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years now. My husband and I seemed to have so much in common when we first started seeing each other, however now he seems to be trying to change everything about me. Nothing makes him happy either. He seems to think I am not raising my chidren right and he doesn't even...

View more questions Search