Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 08:55 AM
    I entered a contest, NEED all your support!
    Hi folks,

So, if you know me you know that I love nail art. Well, I entered a contest to win a set of nail stamping plates. It's the second series to the first that I fell in love with a year ago and use almost daily.

I could DEFINITELY use all you wonderful folkses support!

IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK, click this link: Contests on Facebook | Facebook

And just hit the green thumbs up.

IF YOU DON'T have Facebook, I'm told it still works, but not sure. So, please feel free to click and try and let me know.

THANKS SO MUCH FELLOW AMHD'ers!

Love you!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 09:06 AM
    By doing this you are basically showing everyone your real name. Plus you really should tihghten up your privacy settings on FB.
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 09:12 AM

I don't care if everyone knows my real name. What's wrong with my settings on Facebook?
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 09:14 AM
    If someone clicks through to your page a lot of your information is available to those who aren't your friends.
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 09:18 AM

Like what? There should only be little info.
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Full name, current location, home town, all your friends, all your interests. If you're OK with that then it's cool. :)
    Cheers.
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 09:41 AM

Yeah, I don't really care.
    Vision Expert

Apr 19, 2011, 01:09 PM

Hey guys, really need your support. Only one more day to vote!! Help me win! Contests on Facebook | Facebook

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A school math contest requires that students complete all 12 problems on the contest [ 3 Answers ]

A school math contest requires that students complete all 12 problems on the contest exam. Each participant receives 5 points for each correctly solved problem and loses 3 points for each incorrect or omitted answer. a. How many problems wer solved correctly by a student who receives a score of...

Can they take my car if judgement is entered? [ 5 Answers ]

Just got a summons from court for credit card debt with capital one bank. To the point, my question is this--If I did nothing and judgment was entered against me then could they take my car? It is the only thing I own other than some furniture. It is paid off. I rent my house and have no income...

Default judgment entered [ 1 Answers ]

A judgement was awarded against me because I missed the court date. In the letter I received from the court also stated that the costs of the action is to be "taxed" against me. What does this mean? I live in NC and I am trying to sell off my property and as soon as that happens I will pay off my...

Default judgement entered against me [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully a simple question here. I needed some emrgency work done on our house last year and called in a plumber. He started the work, left it undone, then came back after 3 weeks (when I wasn't home) and completed it. I called him about an invoice and didn't receive an answer until a bill came in...

View more questions Search