Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    great1 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 06:16 AM
    Basketball
    What do youu do when your coach favors one player on the team but tells he tells me that the team needs me and I'm a big impact on the team or the most important player to help this team when? If we don't win is because of me , if we win it's the same. And also tells the point guard that she is the best player on the team when the one he favors the most is not around? But when she is around he sit there and say that we need to stop depending on her? SORRY TO SOUND LIKE THIS but our coach kisses her "***" , cheats for her, lied on her transcript for her and like I don't know and does everything for her so that she makes it far etc. And me and the point guard we sit there and say "SHE IS NOT OUR BEST PLAYER" we can do the same thing she does.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 09:29 AM
    How old are you guys?

It might be something that needs to be brought to the attention of the vice-principal. Do you have an assistant coach that you can speak with?

Apr 27, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Were high school players . My coach will tell me that the team needs me in all kinds of ways and tells the point guard that she's the best player . And when that one certain player is not around he would say "she not all that good, she is only athletic" but when she comes around he tells us that we need to STOP depending on her . Me and the point guard are bestfriends , we been playing together since freshman year and when coach sit there and kiss that one players *** all we do is look at each other and say "we have to do us" no more depending on that one player anymore its over .

We have this one coach that coached us freshman year that left to go to an academy school to coach but he comes to our game to watch us play and that's who we can go to , to talk to . My coach is wack , idon't want to play for him my senior year but idon't want to leave my best friend by herself
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 12:12 PM

I think that you should definitely try to speak with someone close to the situation who can help you, without stepping on your coaches toes. It's not enjoyable to play on a team where you dread the coach.

Apr 28, 2011, 05:50 AM
    But he shouldn't be kissing that one players a*** because she walks around the school like she is the #1 rank in the nation or state owhatever ; ireally don't deal with people like that and its kind of hard to at the same time just because like when that one coach that youu have been for a long time and have a very close relationship with does that , youu just loose a lot of love for that person and that's what idid , ilost a lot of love for him , WE ARGUE ALMOST EVERY PRACTICE "EVERY" but what's funny when that other player give the same BULL he really don't do much about it , and ireally do be coming to the point of tellilng him about himself . My coach is really WACK on some real and istill don't know if iwill be attending this school my senior year just because were moving!

And that girl that my coach kisses her a*** and cheats on her school work and stuff like that for her is about to get her feelilngs hurt by me ; FOR REAL and I'm a christin but she just be getting to me and idon't be trying to let her do that ( outside of the court ) we use to be best friend now where not because of how she treat people and she is just FAKE point , blank , period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basketball [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I don't know if I know everything about basketball, and I want to show the guys in my family I can out smart them but what all do I need to know?

Better basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone Has The Better Basketball Videos Better Shooting Better Ball Handling Better Post Play Better One On One Defense Better Passing Or The "swish" Video For Shooting Method... If Anyone Has Them Give Me Your Email Please Or Tell Me Where You Got Them Thankx

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

On a basketball court, what is the radius (in feet) of the arc (semi-circle) that extends from the foul line away from the basket to complete the key?

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the physiologial requirement of basketball? If you do please tell me. It is urgent.

View more questions Search